The objective of the Master of Science in Counselling & Consulting Psychology (MCCP) is to train persons to be competent in the dual disciplines of Counselling and Consulting Psychology.
Graduates will demonstrate a range of solution-oriented skills in dealing with individual, group, and organizational problems using counselling and/ or consulting expertise.
2 years part time - (60 credits minimum)
- Counselling & Consulting Psychology
- Counselling & Consulting Skills
- Professional Ethics
- Lifespan Psychology
- Counselling Theories I & II
- Organizational Development & Intervention
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Organizing for Marketing
- Programme and Project Evaluation
- Practicum Supervision
- Performance Counselling
- Community Psychology & Development
- Forensic Psychology
- Art Therapy
An undergraduate degree in a related field.
Students without the requisite background may be required to do qualifying courses.
- Organisational Psychologist
- School Psychologist
- HR Specialist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Developmental Psychologist
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Sports Psychologist
- Psychology Consultant
US$220 per credit
US$660 per 3 credit course