Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The degree programme is available for Entry level applicants, that is, persons with five (5) CXC subjects including English Language or the equivalent. This programme requires a minimum of four (4) years and a minimum of 123 credits. Applicants with relevant diplomas and other qualifications may apply for accelerated completion (2-3 years).
When applying for a programme, applicants are required to return the completed application form with the following documents:
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Educational qualification(s): a) CSEC (CXC) / GCE O’level Certificate(s)**, b) CAPE Certificate(s) (if applicable)**, c) Certificate /Diploma /Degree (if applicable)**
- Complete Official Transcript(s)for Tertiary programmes [transcript seal should be unbroken]
- Birth Certificate**
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Two Reference Report(s)
- Essay (250-300 words stating your reason for choosing this programme and how it will benefit you and the wider society)
- Two Referee Report Forms [forms may be submitted by hand in a sealed envelop]
[**originals along with copies for verification are required]
N.B. An application will only be considered with the completed application form and the relevant supporting documents.
An academic year runs for three Semesters:
August/September – December
January – May
May – July
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The following admission requirements apply to all Masters’ programmes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Completed Application Form
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts
- Copy of university degree
- 2 references
- Birth/Marriage Certificate
N.B. Some programmes may have additional admission requirements.
Other qualifications will be assessed on an individual basis.