The degree programme is available for Entry level applicants, that is, persons with five (5) CXC subjects including English Language or the equivalent. This programme requires a minimum of four (4) years and a minimum of 123 credits. Applicants with relevant diplomas and other qualifications may apply for accelerated completion (2-3 years).
When registering for the programme, applicants are required to return the completed application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent Passport size pictures
- Original copies of Educational qualifications along with photocopies
- Transcript (s) from tertiary institution (s) attended
- Birth Certificate along with photocopies
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable) along with photocopies
- 2 Referee Reports (forms available online or in office) from:
(a) Your Employer or Principal
(b) Your last academic institution or a Minister of Religion.
- Essay (250 –300 words) stating your reasons for wishing to enter the programme and how it will benefit you and the wider society.
N.B. An application will only be considered with the completed application form and the relevant supporting documents.
An academic year runs for three Semesters:
August/September – December
January – May
May – July
Annual Administrative fee:
$25,000.00 (this fee is paid at the beginning of each academic year)
The Annual programme cost for the Bachelor’s Degree begins at $230,000.00 but may be higher for students whose courses entail Lab components.
Students in need of funding may apply to the Students’ Loan Bureau to access funding for some of our accredited programmes. Some of our students have also accessed funding from credit unions and other lending agencies.
Fees are subject to change without notice.
The following admission requirements apply to all Masters’ programmes:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Completed Application Form
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts
- Copy of university degree
- 2 references
- Birth/Marriage Certificate
N.B. Some programmes may have additional admission requirements.
Other qualifications will be assessed on an individual basis.
Tuition: (these fees vary by programme)