SENIOR MANAGERS - ADMINISTRATIVE
Mrs. Judith Gallimore, M.Sc. Government (University of the West Indies), B.Sc International Relations/Political Science, LLB (Candidate) (University of London).
Consultant - Special Projects
Rev. Dr. Richmond Nelson, D. Min (Columbia Theological Seminary), M.A. Divinity (Union Theological Seminary), B.A. History (University of the West Indies), Diploma in Theology (London).
SENIOR MANAGERS - REGIONAL
Our University currently operates in five Regions: North Middlesex, Cornwall, South Middlesex, Surrey and the Cayman Islands.
- The North Middlesex Centre operates in Tower Isle, White Hall and Tacky
- Cornwall operates from Montego Bay, Savanna-la-mar, Falmouth, Sandy Bay and Browns Town
- The South Middlesex Region operates from Mandeville, and has five other learning centres: May Pen, Santa Cruz, Kellits and Old Harbour.
- The Surrey Region operates from the University's main campus at 47 Old Hope Road, Oberlin and Portmore
- The Cayman Region operates out of Grand Cayman.
The Regional Deans are :-
Miss. Pamella Reid, Regional Dean (North Middlesex) Ed.D in Educational Studies (Candidate, University of Sheffield), M.A. Pastoral Psychology and Counselling (St. Stephens College), B.A. Arts & General Studies
(University of the West Indies).
Mrs. Curlin Spence-Robinson, Regional Dean (Cornwall) Ph.D. in Computing Technology and Education (Candidate, Nova Southeastern University), M.Sc. Education (Nova Southeastern University), B.Sc. Natural
Sciences (University of the West Indies), Diploma - Computer Repair and Robotics (JACS), Diploma - Applied
Computer Science (JACS).
Mr. Stanley Redwood, Regional Dean (South Middlesex) M.A., B.A., Theology (United Theological College of the West Indies).